- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups baby potatoes, sliced into ½ inch cubes (small- cut each baby potato into 4-8 chunks)
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ a zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the asparagus and zucchini to the pan, give it a stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Transfer the potatoes, asparagus and zucchini to a large bowl and sprinkle with flour. Toss to coat and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pan (with additional oil if necessary), and cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
- Return the veggies to the pan along with the chicken stock and balsamic vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, until sauce simmers and thickens slightly.
- Sprinkle with pomegranates and feta and serve immediately.