*Photo and recipe adapted from Real House Moms
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Chicken & Pumpkin:
- 1 chicken breast
- 13 oz pumpkin cut into 1.5″ cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 4 packed heaped cups arugula or baby spinach
- 1 oz feta
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Shake Dressing in a jar.
- Place pumpkin a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and 2 tsp olive oil. Toss then scatter on tray.
- Place the chicken in the same bowl with 1 tbsp Dressing. Coat then place chicken on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning the pumpkin at about 15 minutes, until pumpkin is soft and just cooked.
- Remove chicken and roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat until golden, then remove immediately and cool.
- Assemble salad: Place arugula and chicken in a large bowl, drizzle with a bit of dressing then toss. Transfer into serving bowl, scatter pumpkin all over, toss gently, then crumble over feta and pine nuts. Drizzle over remaining Dressing then serve.