- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 – 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 1 tsp. The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Traditional 18-year balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 package of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Brown the chicken breasts in a pan.
- In a blender place the garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, water and pulse until pureed.
- Place the browned chicken breasts in a pyrex dish and cover with the basil, garlic mixture.
- Top with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Serve with brown rice and a salad.