- 2 large, evenly shaped sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1” slices
- 5 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- Balsamic Glaze – 1 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Traditional 18-Year Balsamic
- 1 4 oz. log of goat cheese
- 1 package of dried cranberries (you will have extra leftover!)
- 1 package of glazed walnuts (you will have extra leftover!)
- Fresh basil (about 10 leaves or so)
- 2 T Local Honey (We used Dees Bees, sold in store!)
- For balsamic glaze, bring 1 cup of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar to a gentle boil. Reduce to medium-low heat, simmer and stir occasionally for 20 minutes, or until balsamic thickens and sticks to the back of your spoon. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine Blood Orange Olive Oil, salt and paprika in a bowl. Coat each side of the sweet potato rounds and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 9 minutes, remove and flip the sweet potatoes. Return to oven and roast for an additional 7 minutes.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to a serving dish. Top with basil, dried cranberries, glazed walnuts, honey, goat cheese and balsamic glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!