- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 6 Chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat grill to medium.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/3 cup water and rosemary to a boil; remove from heat, cover, and let steep 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender. Add oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth; let cool.
- Combine chicken and rosemary oil in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, and turn to coat. Cover, and let marinate at least 15 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade; place on grill. Discard marinade.
- Cook, basting frequently with lemon juice and turning as needed to prevent burning, until cooked throughout, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed squash and zucchini using the Tuscan herb olive oil.