- 1 large butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved and stems & outer leaves removed
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 large parsnips, peeled sliced
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Add veggies to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, oregano, rosemary and garlic.
- Pour over veggies and toss to evenly distribute. Add in Parmesan, salt and pepper and toss again until well coated.
- Pour on a baking sheet and spread out evenly. Roast in oven for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes, until squash is fork tender and sprouts are slightly crispy and caramelized.
- Remove from oven, cool for a few minutes, then serve! Makes 8 servings total.