- Angel Food Cake
- Fresh Strawberries
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Blueberry Balsamic (Or any flavor of your choosing!)
- Cool Whip (thawed)
- Remove the tops from strawberries and slice strawberries into small pieces.
- Drizzle Balsamic over berries in a bowl.
- Marinate the berries in the balsamic for a couple hours prior to serving for best flavor!
- Cut a slice of the angel food cake. Top with a large dollop of thawed Cool Whip, then spoon a couple spoonful’s of marinated strawberries with its juice over top!