- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Wood Smoked Olive Oil
- Combine all Pork Tenderloin ingredients into a slow cooker, making sure to toss pork to evenly coat.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Serve with the Black Pepper Cauliflower recipe from last month! Great with baked sweet potatoes, flavor with butter and some Maple Balsamic for a real treat! Can use for sandwiches or as a main course!