- 2 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb steak (we used New York Strips), cut into cubes
- Hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 package of raspberries, washed
- 2 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. White Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion and season with salt and pepper, sauté until slightly brown and softened.
- Add steak and cook to desired doneness.
- Slice Romaine into two even halves
- Lay lettuce on plate and top with steak, raspberries, goat cheese and walnuts. We also added some fresh red onions for a crisp addition, this step is optional! Toppings should be enough for about 3-4 servings!
- Drizzle with Herbs de Provence Olive Oil and Cascadian White Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar to your preference. Enjoy!