- 3 T. The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 C. heavy cream
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- ¼ C. Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 t. Rosemary, minced
- ¼ C. Tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tablespoons The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Sicilian Lemon balsamic
- ¼ C. Asiago Cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Fettuccini, cooked according to package directions
- Grill or broil shrimp 2 to 3 minutes on each side until pink.
- Drizzle cooked shrimp with vinegar and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add rosemary and slowly add cream. Heat until sauce is starting to bubble.
- Add tomatoes and shrimp.
- Heat about 1 or 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat and add basil.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle with cheese.