- ¼ cup Charmaine’s Bread Dip, sold in store
- ½ loaf of fresh bakery Pumpernickel bread
- 1 small loaf of fresh bakery Italian bread
- ½ cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Arbequina EVOO
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 bunch Celery
- 1 Large red onion
- 1 qt. Chicken broth
- 3 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 5 tsp. Poultry Seasoning, you can use store bought or combine the following herbs and finely grind
- 2 tsp. Sage
- 1 ½ tsp. Thyme
- ½ tsp. Marjoram
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1-inch square pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay bread in an even layer. Drizzle with Arbequina Olive Oil.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until bread is dry and crunchy.
- We recommend making the bread crumbs the night before!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat Butter Olive Oil in pot. Sauté celery and onions, until soft and onions are almost translucent.
- Add chicken broth, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper, add more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Place breadcrumbs in a baking pan and add the veggie broth mixture, stir to combine.
- Bake 30 minutes covered, uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.