- 1 lb sausage
- 1 Tbsp mushroom and sage olive oil
- ½ white onion
- 1 cup of sliced portabella mushroom
- 5 oz bag baby spinach
- 10 large eggs
- 2 C milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Seasonello Herbal Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cups of Gruyere cheese
- 1 T Almond Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook sausage until no longer pink; remove, drain grease and set aside
- Heat 2 teaspoons of Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add Onion, and mushrooms. Saute until semi soft; approx. 5 min. Add spinach and saute until wilted, add more Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil as needed.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked sausage, onion, mushroom and spinach mixture and eggs and milk.
- Add garlic powder, Seasonello Herbal Salt and pepper.
- Mix Gruyere cheese with the 1 T almond flour in a small bowl. Add cheese mixture to the egg mixture.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 12 casserole dish. Place egg mixture in the casserole dish and place in oven.
- Cook in oven for 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top and cooked throughout.