- Minced garlic
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- Dijon mustard
- Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Blueberry Balsamic
- Salt and Pepper
- Freshly shredded parmesan romano cheese
- This recipe will vary based on your preferences and likes!
- In a bowl, add minced garlic, Dijon mustard and Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil. Stir well and mash in the garlic, making all the flavors combine well!
- Add salt and pepper to taste, you can also add in Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar for a little sweeter dressing! Another option is to add some fresh lemon juice for a more citrus flavor.
- Really stir and mix the dressing well, then add fresh arugula or greens of choice. Stir to coat greens evenly.
- Top with fresh shredded parmesan romano cheese.
- Enjoy this simple, delicious and healthy side! Add grilled chicken and make it a meal!