- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Mama Mia’s Herb Blend seasoning (sold in store and online)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 heaping cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta or rice if desired.
- Enjoy! This dish was a fan favorite in my house!