- 1 lb. pasta, we used spaghetti noodles
- 4 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Black Pepper Olive Oil
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan, plus more to top with before serving
- 2 tsp. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt, to taste
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for about 10 minutes, making sure to not overcook!
- Remove from heat and strain pasta.
- Add the Black Pepper Olive Oil, parmesan cheese, cracked pepper and salt. Toss together to evenly coat.
- Serve with extra grated parmesan cheese on top!