*recipe adapted from thetoastedpinenut.com
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, cut in cubes
- 2 tablespoons Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar + More for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 1/4 cup Basil Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems and leaves removed
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Place the chicken in a large plastic baggie or airtight container in the fridge with the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, basil olive oil, and pressed garlic cloves.
- Allow to marinate for 2+ hours in the fridge.
- Place the chicken on metal skewers, alternating between the strawberries and chicken cubes.
- Turn the grill on high for five minutes. Then, turn the heat down to medium and place a piece of aluminum foil on top of the grill.
- Place the chicken on top of the aluminum foil.
- Grill for three minutes then flip to cook the other side.
- Grill the other side for 2 – 3 minutes until the chicken is white with dark grill marks and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Tuck basil leaves in between the chicken and strawberries and drizzle with additional Strawberry balsamic.