Dear Valued Customers,
Can you believe it is already November? You know what that means, right? The Holidays are quickly approaching, and it’s time to think about knocking out that Christmas list! Here at the shop, we have been thinking about the Holidays for months; planning, ordering, and receiving product so that we can accommodate you with all your shopping needs. It is no secret that for the past year there have been shipping delays across the nation. We anticipate the delays getting even longer as the beloved Holidays approach. Therefore, if you plan on shipping a package of delicious Olive Oil & Balsamic to a loved one this year and would like for it to be received by Christmas, we highly suggest placing your order by December 1st. Unfortunately, we still cannot 100 % guarantee that it will arrive in time for Christmas, but we will do everything we can on our end to make it possible. These are guidelines that have been shared with us from several shipping carriers going into the Holiday Season.
To remind you, there are multiple ways of placing shipping orders with us. Here are several easy ways we can help you shop for your loved ones:
• 24/7 online shopping available at www.thepinehurstoliveoilco.com. At checkout, you will see a designated place for you to write a message for the giftee. We will transfer your message onto a card and place it with your gift(s).
• Stop by the store Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and we will help you put together a custom gift that we will ship out for you. We also have complimentary gift cards for you to write a message.
• Call our store at 910.986.0880 and we will be happy to help you put together a gift to ship for you.
• If you would like to ship your items yourself, that is fine too. We will be happy to provide you with some shipping tips & tricks to ensure your bottles of Olive Oil & Balsamic arrive safely.
• Orders will be processed as soon as possible & shipped out Monday – Friday
Also, we want to be completely transparent with you. We have had several of our Vendors put order deadlines in place. They all have supply chain issues which unfortunately trickles down to our little store as well. So, we have ordered what we think will get us through the Holidays, but we will not be able to order again from these referenced Vendors until after the New Year. I also anticipate several more vendors doing the same in the coming days. I only say this because I want you to be able to get what you need for the Holidays. Our goal is to always provide you with excellent service, and we truly want to help you make your Holiday shopping a pleasant experience. It’s been a great year, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support. It gives us great joy to serve you, and we look forward to helping you in the days leading to Thanksgiving & Christmas!!
The Pinehurst olive Oil Company