- 1 large cauliflower head
- 2 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 T Butter
- 1/3 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove stalk from cauliflower and slice in ½ inch slices. It’s okay if some fall apart!
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle baking sheet with 1 T Persian Lime Olive Oil. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and drizzle with 1 T Persian Lime Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Remove from heat, flip cauliflower over and bake for an additional 20 minutes. The goal is a nice toasted and crisp cauliflower!
- Meanwhile, add 2 T Butter to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add pumpkin seeds and cook until pumpkin seeds are toasted, 6-8 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook and burn the seeds!) Remove from heat, add red pepper flakes and let cool for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add fresh cilantro and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- After cauliflower is roasted, remove from oven and place on a serving dish. Top with the pumpkin seed butter sauce! Serve and enjoy!