- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed into approximately 1 inch cubes
- 4 T Tuscan herb olive oil
- 2 T traditional 18-year balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. very finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Mix together the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper, then toss squash cubes with the mixture.
Arrange the squash on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet in a single layer.
Roast 20 minutes, then turn squash and roast about 20 minutes more, or until squash is very soft and starting to get slightly caramelized.
Remove from oven, serve hot and enjoy!