- 1.25 lb. fresh salmon, or about 4 precut filets
- 1–2 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 5–6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 T Runamok Sugarmaker’s Cut Maple Syrup (sold in store!)
- 1 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat salmon dry. Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and a drizzle of Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until flakey and an internal temperature of 145 degrees. It will continue to cook once removed from heat.
- While salmon is roasting, in a small sauce pot, add blueberries, Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, Maple Syrup. Stir to combine. Squeeze ½ lemon, and add fresh thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot. The sauce will reduce and thicken up into a delicious fruity, sweet sauce!
- Once salmon is finished roasting, remove from heat and top with Blueberry Balsamic sauce!