*yields 4 sandwiches
- Ciabatta loaf, toasted
- 1 jar of high quality roasted red peppers
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half and pounded to thinness
- 1/3 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Black Pepper Olive Oil
- Fresh Mozzarella slices
- 1 T Tuscan Farmhouse Blend Herb
- Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Arugula (Optional)
- Toast Ciabatta in a toaster or in the oven on Broil for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Marinate chicken with Black Pepper Olive Oil, cracked black pepper, salt and Tuscan Farmhouse blend for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat
- Cook chicken for
- Drizzle both sides of the ciabatta with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar, and assemble sandwich with 1 piece of chicken, roasted red peppers, 1-2 slices of fresh mozzarella, and arugula.