- 1 bunch cauliflower, cut in florets
- 2 tsp. Seasonella Seasoning Salt
- 2 T Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Black Pepper Olive Oil, or enough to coat
- 2 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup Italian Nut Crumbs
- 1 tsp. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl.
- Add Black Pepper Olive Oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined baking dish, and sprinkle with Seasonella and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then stir cauliflower and add nut crumbs.
- Return to oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until cauliflower and nut crumbs are a toasty light brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Enjoy warm!