*With this Recipe we made 4 sandwiches. There will be extra pork left over which would be great used in pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, pork street tacos, or pulled pork salad.
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Black Pepper Olive Oil
- Soft French/Italian loaf
- Sliced ham lunchmeat
- Sliced swiss cheese
- Sliced dill pickles
- Yellow mustard
- Combine all Pork Tenderloin ingredients into a slow cooker, making sure to toss pork to evenly coat.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Turn slow cooker off and shred pork while warm using 2 forks or a handheld mixer. Use immediately or store in refrigerator to use later. If you do not make the sandwiches right away, make sure to heat the pork up prior to assembling your sandwich.
- Assemble sandwich by first spreading mayonnaise & mustard on one side of the bread & layer with shredded pork, sliced ham, dill pickle & sliced Swiss-cheese.
- Heat griddle or skillet to high heat using a light drizzle of Black Pepper Olive Oil.
- Place assembled sandwich on griddle, pressing down to flatten some.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes until toasted, flip and cook other side.