- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- Fresh mint
- 1 container of Mini Mozzarella Balls, drained
- ½ cup pistachios
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Milanese Olive Oil, can adjust to taste preference
- ¼ cup Pinehurst Olive Oil Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, can adjust to taste preference
- Salt to taste (a pinch)
- Add fruit, mozzarella, mint, and pistachios to a bowl.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and fresh lemon, and toss to combine.
- Season with salt as needed.
- Let marinate in the fridge for about an hour before serving.