- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 4.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1/ ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up).
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut in half (and into quarters if extra large).
- Toss the potatoes into a mixing bowl. Add the melted olive oil, and toss to coat the potatoes well.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Toss well to ensure all sides are evenly coated.
- Add the potatoes to the foil lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes then flip potatoes onto other side.
- Let bake for 13 or so more minutes, or until potatoes or tender. This cooking time may vary depending on how large or small you cut your potatoes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.