- 3 lbs. peewee dutch yellow potatoes, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb olive oil
- 1 1/2 T garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and dry the potatoes and cut in half.
- Place potatoes into a mixing bowl, drizzle with the Tuscan herb olive oil, making sure to coat the potatoes well.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss well to ensure all sides are evenly coated.
- Add the potatoes to the foil lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes then flip potatoes onto other side.
- Add Romano cheese over top of the potatoes and continue roasting for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.